KRV History

South Fork School was started on March 26, 1921 by the joining of three tiny school districts to form a small district. An earthquake struck the Kern River Valley in 1952, and the South Fork School was destroyed. Inadequate funding caused an inability to house the students, so the staff and students were sent to Kernville Union District.
Click here to add a comment

Leave a comment: