- This event has passed.
Epilepsy Workshop and Social in Bakersfield
December 8 @ 10:00 am - 2:30 pm
Individuals and families affected by epilepsy are invited to join us at the Epilepsy Workshop + Social on December 8 in Bakersfield. Attendees will learn about advanced diagnoses in treatment, as well as diet therapies, new technologies, safety, lifestyle choices and wellness. There will be time for Q & A with the medical experts from the program partners, Kern Medical and Keck Medicine of USC. Attendees are also given the opportunity to connect with others who understand, access resources and learn more about research. Spanish Translation is available.
Individuals and families affected by epilepsy
An event to connect you to information and each other.
Saturday, December 8, 2018
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Marriott Convention Center – Bakersfield
801 Truxtun Avenue
Bakersfield, CA 93301
– Meet and learn from the experts bout advances in diagnosis and treatment, dietary therapies, new devices and safety
– Q&A time to ask your questions
– Meet others who understand
– Become a better advocate
– Find resources and research opportunities
– Spanish translation will be available
– Become part of the fight to END EPILEPSY®